So it's feeling like fall here, cold, the leaves are changing, and it's crazy that everyone's housekeeper is in the streets thinking that they can sweep up every single leaf that falls. Last night for dinner I almost threw up as my host mom ate cow brain. She told me it makes her smarter... right. In Argentina, they find ways to eat every part of the cow, for example the tongue, which apparently is some kind of delicacy. I told you about my experience in Buenos Aires accidentally trying octopus thinking it was chicken, then realizing that the little pieces of "chicken" were tentacles--absolutely disgusting. Don't even mention the blood sausage here feo feo.
Today, buying bus tickets to Iguazu, the tallest waterfall in the world that borders Uruguay, Brasil, y Argentina- a 24 hr bus ride each way but definitely worth it. At the end of May there is a 10 day break so it's ideal for traveling. Hope you are enjoying the videos! I just figured out how to post them and it's a lot quicker than posting to facebook. Look for some great ones when I get back from las cataratas/waterfalls!!
hasta luego!
No comments:
Post a Comment