So to keep you guys up to date, I spent my 21st birthday here and had such a great time! I should have known that Argentines don't RSVP so of course I was shocked when 50 or so people showed up. It's been a little tough getting through classes and being so far away from family but I know it's for the best. This week I finish up clases en la uni and I have all of my examenes finales. I have plans with friends to go away this weekend to Carlos Paz again and probably will have some time to watch la mundial. Yea, so forgot to mention that people here, and most parts of the world menos USA are obsessed with futbol/soccer. The streets are draped with argentine flags and in every store window are the blue and white colors. Something strange is that the uni provides students with tv's on campus to watch games because they would rather have them skip a few hours of class en vez de skipping days of class. so loco! jeje.
Ahora, estoy haciendo planes de viaje cuando mis padres vienen en julio. Creo que vamos a Iguazú de nuevo y el sur (el calafate y tierra del fuego)-el punto mas sur en todo de sud america que no toca antarctica. He visto muchas fotos que parecen muy lindas y será una experiencia de la vida segura!
sorry don't know what happened with the sound for the video!
bueno, ciao
Hey julie! I finally got a chance to glance at your blog! Its pretty nice. You got videos and very good descriptioms of your experience in Argentina. I hope you´re doing ok, I´m going nuts with university, but nothing a serious time of concentration can´t solve... I just wanted to let you know your blog rocks! Please check mine if you wanna remember some old Pixar movies. Love ya! Milcah.
ReplyDelete