Monday, April 19, 2010

Just finished dinner and had the hardest time trying to explain to Graciela what a marshmallow is and what a smore is. If I can find the ingredients I'm going to make some for her. Also, she showed me her wedding pictures and when she was 20 she was drop dead gorgeous! (ahora tiene 70 años) I couldn't believe it was her.

This weekend I went to Carlos Paz with Graciela to visit her friend that has a casita/(little house for the weekends) there. There are five houses on the same property and they all belong to the brothers and sisters in her family. So pretty much every weekend they all drive out of córdoba to stay at their casitas and pass time with family. The weather was great and it's feeling like fall here. I went online to look for winter boots on an american website and realized that it's summer in the states so of course no one is selling them. Sin embargo todo bien porque voy a comprarlas acá, unas de cuero-ojalá!

This weekend everyone in our program is going on a trip to San Rafael, Mendoza!! Basically in any pueblo of Mendoza you drink wine, go river rafting, ride bikes/horses, and tour vineyards. Can't wait!

ciao ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment