Happy belated Valentine's Day!! Here the holiday is not really recognized but all of the Americanos remembered it. The weather has been extreme in the past few days- it's either burning hot or raining and cold, and sometimes both in the same day. Regardless, I love it here! If it is nice later in the week some of us from class are going to a bileta/pool. Friday is our "field trip" to las estancias, which I recommend visiting if you ever come to Córdoba.
Almost forgot to mention, last night Blanca and I went to an aerobics class at the gym she just joined and it was awesome! Basically there's this stage that the instructor stands on for everyone to copy his moves and we have our own weights and step blocks. This guy reminds me of Frank, or "Fronk," from the movie Father of the Bride and he is CLEARlY passionate about dancing. With the music of N'SYNC and Madonna blasting, even Blanca was getting into it lol. Lots of fun for only 70 pesos a month/3 classes a week.
For now,
Adiós















No comments:
Post a Comment