Graciela is wonderful! She has three children and about 10 nietos/grandchildren ma' o meno'. She always wants to take care of me and does my laundry every day and wakes up early to make coffee and toast for the both of us so we can eat and talk before class. Ella es dulce! She loves classical piano music from argentina and dances to it every night when she cooks dinner. Also, she is a very good painter and hangs her works all around the house. My new room is huge and I have my own tele/tv.
We went to the zoológico de córdoba today and it is the most handicap inaccessible place that I have every seen in my life. The ramps are incredibly steep and long and there are stairs everywhere. I thought it was funny that they have normal white tail deer that people hit with their cars every day in PGH. - in the zoo. If you plan to come to this zoo leave grandma and small children at home.
Tenía buena suerte hoy- when I left my cell phone in a taxi. luckily the driver was nice/guapo and drove back and returned it to me! so blessed. No class today and a big group of us are leaving for las Sierras Chicas manaña. And yes, we are staying in a hostel lol.
Love this city!!!!!
Adiós






No comments:
Post a Comment